Prize Claim Procedures:
- The prize-winner of a lottery shall surrender the prize-winning lottery ticket within 60 days from the draw with all necessary documents in cases of Phuensum Mid Dharim and Bumper lottery.
- The prize-winner of a Scratchcard shall surrender the prize-winning Scratchcard within the expiry of the scheme/30 days after the sales closure for Scratchcard.
- A lottery ticket holder forfeits any claim to a prize after the expiration of the 60th day following the draw date in cases of Phuensum Mid Dharim and Bumper lottery.
- A Scratchcard holder forfeits any claim to a prize after the expiry of the scheme/30 days after the sales closure for Scratchcard.
- All prizes above Nu. 10,000 may be redeemed from the Head Office, Bhutan Lottery Limited.
- Prizes upto Nu. 10,000 maybe redeemed from the respective Dzongkhag Sales Agent.
- Prize winning lottery tickets/Scratchcards shall be surrendered at the BLL office ( Above Nu. 10,000) or at the Dzongkhag Sales Agents office with the following documents:
- One passport size photograph of the prize winner duly attested.
- Valid copy of the Citizenship ID card or any other identification documents to be duly attested. Original to be shown at the time of claiming the prize.
- The prize winning lottery ticket/Scratchcard shall be surrendered to the Chief Executive Officer, BLL in good condition. Tampered or mutilated, altered and which cannot be verified, unissued or forged lottery tickets/Scratchcards will be rejected. The Officer passing the prize claim is liable to ascertain the genuineness of the lottery tickets/Scratchcard before disbursing the amount of each claim.
- One winning lottery ticket shall not be entitled for multiple prize claims in cases of Phuensum MidDharim and Bumper lottery.
- In cases of serious doubt on the genuineness of lottery tickets/Scratchcards, the report of forensic science laboratory shall be resorted to. If the lottery ticket/Scratchcard is not genuine, all fees for the verification shall be borne by the prize claimant himself/herself.
- Criminal proceedings shall be initiated as per prevailing laws against those who produce forged lottery tickets/Scratchcards.
- BLL or the Regional Sales Agent/Retailers shall not be liable to pay prizes on lottery tickets/Scratchcards lost in postal transit, defaced or mutilated and which cannot be verified.
- BLL or the Regional Sales Agent shall disburse prize money for accepted genuine claims after making necessary deduction of taxes as per prevailing rules.
Claims are subject to applicable laws, rules, procedures and final decisions of the Chief Executive Officer, BLL.
IMPORTANT: DON'T purchase a "winning lottery ticket/Scratchcard" from a stranger. It may be stolen, altered, fake, or the prize may already be paid.